The following survey is for comprised of questions to ask yourself and follow up on with us about real estate loans and investments. Give us a call if you are interested in real estate investments!
To Potential Real Estate Investors/Buyers,
Would you like to get a 20-50% annual return on your money with the purchase of a well secured real estate property? Do you have $20,000-50,000 available now for down payment (20%), plus closing costs? Do you have additional funds available for possible repairs and upgrades? Do you have a good job with a strong income and without excessive debts? Do you have a strong credit score and history? Does the idea of owning rental properties appeal to you? If your answer is “YES” to these questions, then contact us immediately to discuss how easily this can be done and to receive “free” handouts covering various aspects of real estate investing. Capitol Mortgage Company has been providing financing and guidance to investors, since 1993. Don’t you owe it to yourself to learn about the time tested ways to increase your monthly income and your secured assets?
With this uncertain economy, it is just smart to look at other viable alternatives to growing your money over time. In recent years, there have been steadily increasing Real estate prices, allowing buyers to obtain exceptional buys on rental or rehab properties. Many more people are finding renting to be their best solution for the near future. Yes, being a landlord does require some effort on your part. If you calculate the time and expense required, you will find that it is well worth the effort. If you answer “YES” to any or all of the following questions or want to discuss real estate loans or investments, then contact us immediately. You deserve better.
1) Are you disappointed with the paltry return on your bank savings or CD accounts?
2) Are you uncertain about risking your retirement on your SEP’s, IRA’s and Mutual Funds?
3) Are you sick of gambling your hard earned money on your “unsecured” stock market portfolio?
4) Have your stocks paid you the kinds of dividends and returns that you want?
5) Has your stock broker or portfolio manager made unrealized promises to you about the returns on your investments?
6) Have you already lost large amounts of money on your current unsecured investment plan?
We can help,
Contact us immediately
Ken LeVeille, Broker
Capitol Mortgage Company, #319032
2254 Wilmington Ave NW, Salem, Or 97304
Also available as a PDF for download: Click Here for PDF