https://capitolmortgagecompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Mortgage_broker_vs_bank-e1496703280275.jpg 384 480 admin https://capitolmortgagecompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Updated-Logo-with-NMLS-2-340x156-1-300x138.png admin2017-02-01 19:06:402019-10-11 17:46:58Comparison: Mortgage Broker vs Bank
Comparison: Mortgage Broker vs Bank
Mortgage Broker vs Bank
A Mortgage Broker can offer their clients more.
- We are more experienced, educated and accountable.
- We get the job done faster, better and with less hassles.
- We offer our clients more loan products and solutions.
- We offer our clients more options for down, credit, debt.
- We advise & guide our clients towards the best loan.
- We are more loan solution orientated and less arbitrary.
- We are more versatile, motivated and proactive.
- We are more available, even on evenings and weekends.
- We consider this to be a career rather than just a job.
- We must be annually screened, tested, registered, licensed & bonded.
“Mortgage Brokers have you covered!”
Read More about this Topic: The Difference Between Mortgage Brokers and Loan Officers
Also available as a PDF for download: Click Here for PDF
CAPITOL MORTGAGE COMPANY, #319032
2254 Wilmington Ave NW, Salem, OR 97304